Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Colorful Set of Penguins

Here is the menegery of felt penguin that I have done so far.

I am still planning on making two more: a red and pink one, and a purple and white one.

My next project will be owls. A simple yet hopefully cute owl. Not as many pieces as my first owl. (Plus now I have the blanket stitch down.)

My mom is coming up this weekend. We are going to be picking up more felt (yippie) and some material (have to make scrubs for work). As of right now I only have 15 different colors of (fabulous) felt in my possession.

Also my mom ordered me a few felt books off of eBay. As a child my mom use to also make felt creations and during that time she had a favorite designer. These books are all by this designer. I am looking forward to receiving this books and sneaking a peek in them. Of course I still have about 10 patterns of my own I want to make.

Anyway, here are the 5 penguin all together!

No comments: