Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3x3 Valentines Day Swap

I just finished working on a 3x3 Valentines Day swap. I sign up for the swap through Splitcoast Stampers.

I signed up for 3 groups. In each group I have to come up with 3 different 3x3 cards using current stamp sets.

In all I will be getting 15 cards back. I am hoping that I can use them for samples and ideas for up coming events.

Here is the first card that I made:

Card Recipe:
Pretty in Pink card stock
Apricot Appeal cardstock
Whisper White Card Stock
Sponges
Hologram Highlights Stampin' Emboss Powder
VersaMark
Pretty In Pink Classic Ink
Apricot Appeal Classic Ink
All Through the Year Stamp Set
Optional: Cutter Kit

I am actually hoping that this card will be ok because I used a discounued corner punch.... but the rules did say that it had to be SU! unless SU! didn't make it.

Here is the 2nd card that I have made:


Card Recipe:
Rose Red Cardstock
Regal Rose Carstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum
Heartspeak Stamp Set
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Mellow Moss Stampin' Write Marker
So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker
Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker
Brocade Blue Stampin' Write Marker
Gold Mini Brads

Here is the 3rd card in the group:

Card Recipe:
Orchid Opulence Cardstock
Lovely Lilac Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Orchid Opulence Classic Ink
Basic Black Classic Ink
Spiral Punch
Basic Black Stampin Write Marker
Stampin Pastels
All Through the Year Stamp Set
Unfrogettable Stamp Set

No comments: