Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Cards

I am really behind this year with making my Christmas cards. I want to make enough cards for my family, and also for all the teachers and students in my LVN class.

I am hoping to use Flaky Friends to make most of my cards, and I have been looking for "inspiration".

This card I found on SCS. It was made and posted by user name Hummingbird.

I really like this design. It is simple and looks fast to make. I think if I use this design though I am going to change the design on the bottom and use a retired SU! punch instead.

This is another card that I found on SCS. It was made and posted by user name 4thefunofit.


I really like how this card uses just a couple of colors.... Christmas colors at that!

Well, now its time for me to start working and then post what I come up with!!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: