Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Booglie Eyes

I love this set right now. It seems like when ever I sit down to create I am grabbing Booglie Eyes. Maybe it is because its such a cute Halloween set. I can just picture little kids dressing up and heading out to go trick-or-treating.

As today is actually Halloween I decided that I should post one last Halloween picture. This was such a fun card to do, and I can imagine using it for just about any situation. Just change the colors, and the image, and you can have a great Birthday, Christmas, or Thinking of You card.


Card Recipe:
Booglie Eyes Stamp Set
Flannel Plaid Background Stamp
Only Orange Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Green Galore Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Only Orange Classic Ink (for the Background stamp)
Basic Black Classic Ink
Marvelous Markers (in various colors)
Spiral Punch

No comments: