Monday, October 29, 2007

A Twist on a 6x6 Page

During Melissa's workshop I had an opportunity to make all of my projects again to help show a couple of new stampers exactly how to make their make-n-takes. While playing with the scrapbook page I wanted to show how you can take any design and tweek it a little to make it work for your unique style, taste, and needs. So, I took the original page and tweeked it myself to make this page:


Page Recipe:
Booglie Eyes Stamp Set; Creepy Crawly Designer Series Paper; Black Cardstock; Pumpkin Pie Cardstock; Creamy Caramel Cardstock; Whisper White Cardstock; 1 3/8 Square Punch; 1 1/4 Square Punch; Stampin' Write Markers (in various colors
)


I actually like this page better than the original. I think for my own use this coming Halloween I can use this layout to showcase my 2 boys in their Halloween costumes....

No comments: