Monday, May 5, 2008

I am StReSsEd!

As many of you know, I have been in nursing school for the last year. I actually graduated on Valentines Day of this year. WooHoo for me! Since then I have been waiting for my paper work from the Board of Nursing telling me that I am able to take the state boards. Well, the paper work finally got here.

Now I have signed up to take my test and I am starting to get StReSsEd! It doesn't help that I was already feeling stressed over having to register for convention tomorrow morning and the fear that I wont get a spot that goes with that whole process. But, now I am even more freaked out!

My test date is on June 12th, 2008 at 2:45pm. I have to drive down to Ontario, Ca to take the test but thankfully my husband will be going with me. I actually asked him if he could take the day off of work to drive me down there so I can concentrate on being sick to my stomach instead of the traffic. (hee-hee)

I am so grateful to all my friends and family that have supported me up till now. I really don't think I could have made it through the last year and a half without all of you. And, I am soooo thankful to all my classmates who have agreed to be my study buddies 3 days a week until testing time!

So, once again, I am putting my SU! buisness on hold for the next month - no classes - while I study for my NCLEX. After June 12th I will post another set of classes to my blog and newsletter. After all, I can't be boring forever!!!!!

No comments: