Tuesday, February 5, 2008

6x6 Swap

I'm hosting a 6x6 swap on SCS. The swap closes next week, and I am hoping I have no flakers. Because of this fear I always make one swap for each group I host. If there is a flaker, I have a swap to "angel in"; but, if there is no flakers, I send the extra swap to my players as an "thank you".



For Group 1 I made this page:


Page Recipe: Gable Green Cardstock, Apricot Appeal Cardstock, Regal Rose Cardstock, Spring Fling Designer Series Paper, Polka Dots and Paisley Stamp Set, Pretties Kit



For Group 2 I made this page:


Page Recipe: Not Quite Navy Cardstock, Bashful Blue Cardstock, Creamy Caramel Cardstock, Blush Blossom Cardstock, Baroque Border Standard Wheel, Creamy Caramel Ink, sheer ribbon (not SU!)


I will post the rest of the swaps once I get them all in.

No comments: