Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Regionals Page

I did not go to regionals this year, but I did send a part of me with my upline. 23 little parts of me to be exact.

I made this page using the same design as the page that I made for my 6x6 swap. Of course, I used different paper, and embellishments.

Here is the page that I sent along:


I ran out of the turquoise ribbon, and had to use other color that I had here at home. I think this swap actually looks better than the one above. The ribbon I used here is from the Theater ribbon pack.


Page Recipe: Old Olive Cardstock, Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, YoYo Yellow Cardstock, Purely Pomegranate Cardstock, Confetti Simply Scrappin Kit, Bitty Birthday Stamp Set, Basic Black Classic Ink Pad, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 Circle punch, Tag and Small Tag punch, and either Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon or Theater Ribbon Originals.

No comments: