Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bling Swap

Ok, I admit it, I am addicted to swaps. Right now I am currently participating in 2 of them. I am hosting 3 of them and I just got done with swaps for leadership. Yes, between school and making swaps I really don't have a life.... it's true.


This is my contribution to a Bling Swap on SCS:

Card Recipe: Brocade Blue Cardstock, So Saffron Cardstock, Sage Shadow Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Spring Fling Designer Series Paper, All Through the Year Stamp Set, Brocade Blue Classic Ink Pad, So Saffron Ink, Baroque Border Standard Wheel, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/16" Handheld circle punch, 1 3/8" circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, and Pretties Kit.



The rules to this swap:
1. Must use current items.
2. Must use at least two layers.
3. Must make it BLING. (You were allowed to use any item that SU! carries as long as it blinged.)


As soon as I get this swap back, I will post the rest of the cards.

No comments: