Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All About the Punches

I just added a new section under Techniques. Even though this new blog is not really about any stamping technique it does show different ways that you can use your punches. I am hoping to show step-by-step directions over the next few months that will show you exactly how some of the designs showcased on the site where made. Keep checking back often to see what's new.

I decided to add this page because I love paper piecing . I think it is a very unique and creative way to add depth to any project. And, even though using punches isn't the original way to paper piece, I think it's close enough.

If you have any projects that you have done, that you would like me to add to the new page please let me know. I will be happy to do so.

Ana

No comments: