Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CC199: A Light Unto My Path

 This is my creation for todays SCS challenge. I really like how this card turned out. I was really nervous about the colors but I really like the rich look of the finished project.


Card Recipe:
A Light Unto My Path
Whisper White Cardstock
Bravo Burgundy Cardstock
Handsome Hunter Cardstock
So Saffron Cardstock
Not Quite Navy Watercolor Crayon
Bravo Burgundy Watercolor Crayon
Handsome Hunter Watercolor Crayon
So Saffron Watercolor Crayon
Rich Regal Colored Buttons
Linen Thread
(Retired) Wine Ribbon
Ticket Corner Punch
SNAIL Adhesive
Mini Glue Dots
Blender Pens

Now, this card took a little more time to do then some of my other recent projects. I'm not going to fib to you about this, but I still think this is a card that a beginner can do. Of course, that beginner will need a few items in his/her stamp room.... Hey, but shopping for new, fun items to play with is half the fun.

Now its your turn. Show me your challenge projects!

No comments: