Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Challenge SC208: Birthday Whimsy

Again today I decided to use a retired Sell-A-Bration set from last year. This set is called Birthday whimsy. I also added to the SCS challenge by telling my self that I could only use scraps of paper that I had left over from other cards that I have made. This is what I came up with:

Recipe:
Birthday Whimsy Stamp Set
Whisper White Cardstock
Certainly Celery Cardstock
Regal Rose Cardstock
Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink
Basic Black Classic Ink
Certainly Celery Stampin Write Marker
Tempting Turquoise Stampin Write Marker
Regal Rose Stampin Write Marker
So Saffron Stampin Write Marker
Earth Elements Eyelets
Stampin Dimensionals
Crop-A-Dile
SNAIL Adhesive

I will not be posting tomorrow. It is Christmas, and I have to work in the afternoon. On Friday I will join in on the SCS challenge, and post Christmas pictures. 

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: