Monday, February 23, 2009

My Newest LOVE!

Ok, you wanna hear a secret about me? Well, if not, stop reading now because here I go!!!!

I become easily obsessed over simple things!

Yes, its true. If you show me something and I think its cool, or interesting I will go on a shopping spree and end up breaking the bank in my new quest of owning EVERYTHING!

Well, my new "quest" is lunch boxes! But, not just any lunch boxes. My new love, if you will, is all in one boxes. 

But, don't worry, I am still WAY into stamping!

If you are interested in seeing what I am now into I added some links to the bottom of the blog. Just a warning though: I am not endorsing any type of lunch box or seller. And, the list is not in any certain type of order. But, my all time favorite is the LunchSense.

Check back tomorrow for the color challenge!!!!

No comments: