Monday, February 2, 2009

New Classes Added!

I have just added three new classes to this months calendar. I will add pictures of the events in the next few days but for now here is what I am offering:

Progressive Scrapbook Class: This is not the page we will be making at out class but just an example of what kind of pages this technique can create.
  • February 20th: Progressive Scrapbook Class (4pm to 7pm)- Come and learn how to turn a 6x6 page into an 8 1/2x11 and 12x12 page. Class cost is $10.00. For more information or to join in the fun please contact me at ana4stampin@gmail.com
  • February 26th (my birthday): Stamp A Stack (4pm to 7pm) - Help me celebrate my birthday by making 8 birthday cards (2 each of 4 designs) that you can use this coming year. Class cost is $15.00. For more information or to join in the fun please contact me at ana4stampin@aol.com
  • February 27th: Altered Scrapbook Class (4pm to 7pm) - Transform plain paper bags into a treasured album that is great for your photos and keepsakes.
Next month we will be having another Stamp A Stack class, a class to make a Circle Flip-up Album, and a Easter Scrapbook Class. 

Oh, and don't forget to leave a comment so that you can enter this weeks Blog Candy give-away. So far there is only 2 entries!

No comments: