Monday, February 23, 2009

Today's Mojo Monday

I have been trying to adjust to my new work schedual and unfortuantly this blog has taken the back seat (and stampin too). Along with trying to get into the habit of studying again. (For those of you who havent heard, I am back in school to get my RN!) But, I wanted to take a moment to bring you today's Mojo Monday challenge.

  • If you are in my Stampers 10 group then the rules are the same: bring a sample of your completed project(s) with you to our next meeting to be entered into the drawing for $50.00 in free SU! products. Our next meeting will be during the second week of March.

  • If you are just visiting, send me a link or a picture of your blog to be entered into this weeks drawing for a FREE stamp set.

  • An extra challenge has been added this week: If you can turn this sketch into a scrapbook page, and you send me the link to your picture, you will be entered into this weeks drawing to win a sample pack of paper and a free stamp set.

Either way, have fun with this challenge. I actually have this Wednesday and Thursday off of work so I am going to be trying to meet this weeks challenge at that time.

No comments: