Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OOOPS! Mojo Monday and Inspiration Tuesday

Ok! I know!!! This is my 3rd post of the day but I forgot about Mojo Monday yesterday. I do have a good reason though. Wanna hear it? Here it goes:
Due to the fact that my DH had to change work locations or get laid off, I have moved to the day 
shift at work! Yes, the day shift.... 7:00am to 3:00pm. Which means that I now have to get up at 5:00am. And, yesterday (Monday) was my first official day on the day shift. So, my blog got put on the back burner.

Anyway, here is your Mojo Monday challenge:

I think this is a great sketch, why not try to mix it with today's color challenge (hee-hee).

Today's color challenge uses classic colors: Riding Hood Red (or any other bright red), basic black, basic gray, and whisper white.

Using these colors will give you a great, classic looking card (or scrapbook page). Give it a try and then let me know what you think!

No comments: