Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Ruffners': WT202 Challenge

Again I decided to scrapbook a page for my personal scrapbook. This page is made using retired SU! designer series paper, and an old photo from my grandmothers collection of family photos. This picture is of my grandmother (she is on top, in the middle), her children, her grandparents (on the left) and her mom and dad. There is one gentleman in the photo that I do not know, but that's ok!

In the back of the patterned paper I left a "pocket" opening that I used to insert a letter that was sent to my grandmother from Landisburg, Pa. on Feb. 8th, 1975. I used a blue circle from the patterned paper as a insert pull so it would be easier to retrieve the letter.


The page also full-fills the WT202 challenge from SCS. I used regular patterned paper and with a little help from a two way glue stick and some dazzling diamond glitter I was able to add a little pizzazz to my page.

This was such a great challenge and has many endless possiblities.  

No comments: