Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today's Challenge: Straight From Me!

Today's challenge comes straight from me. I decided to host my own challenge today mainly because I didn't like the other challenges that I seen on other sites. (hee-hee)

So here's the challenge:

1. You must make a Valentines Day project. (This can be a card, page, pouch.... it's up to you!)
2. You must use a stamp, and at least one punch.
3. You must use a brayer (if you do not have a brayer you can use a sponge)
4. You must have a least 4 layers.
5. You must use a brown color, a red color and a white color.

All the rest is up to you. You can use any other colors in your project as long as it contains brown, red and white.

I am going to use this challenge to help make Chris's Friendship cards for Valentines day. I will post pictures after they are done!

Have a great day crafting!

No comments: