Thursday, January 1, 2009

SBVC57 Projects

I ended up making 3 scrapbook pages for this challenge. I finished the 3rd project this morning. Before making the pages I decided to use old pictures of my grandmother. I was kind of nervous using pink and red with the black and white photos, but I really love how the pages turned out.

I will post a basic recipe for the 3 pages at the end of the pictures. I ended up using some non-SU! products to complete the pages (ie: straight pins, buttons, large pink eyelets and rick-a-rack).

I hope you enjoy the projects below:


Recipe:
Wild Rose Stamp Set
Real Red Hostess Designer Series Paper
Close to Cocoa Designer Series Paper
Pretty in Pink Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Close to Cocoa Cardstock
Pretty in Pink Classic Ink
Real Red Classic Ink
Old Olive Classic Ink
Stampin Glitter Chunky Sprinkles
Rhinestone Brads Fire Circles

No comments: