Monday, January 19, 2009

Sundays Challenge

SCS does not offer challenges on Sunday so I had to get this challenge straight from Late Night Stampers. So, are you ready to play? If so, here is the challenge:

In honor of Valentine's day...we challenge you to make a HEART shaped CARD, that MUST INCLUDE some form of CANDY!!!
 
It doesn't matter what color, size, etc--it just has to be heart shaped, with candy!!!  And of course, all materials must be current Stampin' Up! only (except for the candy, of course - hehe) 

I wont be able to get to this challenge, or any others until Thursday. But, if decide to take on this challenge please feel free to send me a link to your picture.

Also, today I am adding a link to all the other challenges that I have posted so far to the SCS albums that show case the projects all ready submitted! Take a look!!!

No comments: